A journey called .. life

Life : A time span where we hold our head high and live without any comprise to our values... or through incidents we learn to do so .....

Can you tell that how many types of people are there in this world?????.....ya ..if it had been "Bunty and Bubbly"..the answer would have been "two"...but its not a show on silver screen ...its goddamn life!!!!.....beyond our glazed dreams..there is a world in which people really "LIVE".....struggle to live...and you know ...when you come across these type of people ....you really feel pity,a sense of guilt....but as you go beyond that ....all your senses, all your feelings ..vanishes in a second..and that's the human nature....

let me share one of my straight encounter with the shit called as life......it was when i was coming to bck to ma coll ...it was the journey from Ahemdabad to Raurkela....as I boarded in the train....due to some railway exam or for the other reasons ..there was an enormous rush...double of the ppl than who were sitting,were standing....i went straight to ma seat and slept ...after some time i felt some one sitting near ma legs....I don't know why ..but it was more uncomfortable mentally than physically...contrary to ma nature i yelled at him...."kya bhaiya oopar baithoge kya"...he said politely..."are bhaiya jagah nahin hain..aur kuch problem hain"...but I said churlishly.."to maine kya theka le rakha hain..."...and he stood up and went away....

When I woke up ....and what I saw ..left me cursing my self....the man whom I drove away ..was sitting uncomfortably near the washbasin......he was having artificial leg instead of the natural one........I was really ashamed of myself....i thought..even if he hadn't had that artificial leg...i shouldn't have behaved with him like that...for once i thought that i should call him and should give him some space to sit....but I don't know what restrained me and I didn't...after sometime it was his station and he disappeared....and for sometime i was just rapt in thoughts "why didn't i call him up??? it struck me but i didn't implement it" and it was pinching me inside...i finished thinking with resolution that "from now onwards I'll implement the things as soon as it strikes me.."..

And earnestly speaking ..in our life...we need impregnable determination of our character to make decisions and ya to implement it too..whether it is related to your career or it is an emotional one....beacause...time is something which never waver waits for anyone...

But the same natural thing happened to me once again ...and i forgot the incident in seconds....and my resolution as well.....it was when i read something like this somewhere ..and all of sudden the whole thing just ...stood in front of me once again...i decided to write this blog to remind me that ...at that day whatever said to myself was not gibberish/ rambling ...it was a promise to which i have to live up for rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

triyash said…
it seems ur preparations for CAT are on full swing !!! I can make it from ur posts !!!

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???