Dream



My Brightest Star
********************************

Awake in my dreams
I search
for a star
I find one
the brightest one
I asked her
do you pull strings?
strings of my fate?
she said "no Idiot"
"I am not your star"
yours is that one
the one hiding behind
she is rare
one of its kind..
I stared in dark
to find the darkest spot
I asked again
"are you talking about that?"
"the one, darker than darkness?"
she smiled.. and nodded in consent
I frowned," my star is not bright"
i smiled but i felt sad
i asked her again
"like my life, my star is also dead?"
she laughed and said with affection
"there is something special about that star"
I smiled and said
"i know.. its a star.. which doesn't twinkle"
she raised her eyebrow and said..
"she is the oldest of all
she has given away her spark
to make others bright..
she is still bright
but you need to see it
see it with eyes of your heart
you're lucky..to have her"
I try to find meaning
thinking hard in my dream
.....
....
..

I just tried to put my dream in some random words... its really difficult to put dreams in words... coz you always remain short of words to express that ...difference between theory and practical?? anyways.. i feel happy ..and as a poster on the wall of my room suggests: "Angry people get hurt and hurt others.. so stay Cool"..

Comments

Unknown said…
Mast hai bhai...glad to be the first one to comment....the poem itself is amazing shud have left the poem alone...neednt have included those lines at the end....

Mast poem hai...
Unknown said…
I like the poem coz its quite simple....the north star....people generally use it for direction and direction can mean future...and fortune...

And then a conversation with the star....and the concept of the oldest star...

Then everything included in a dream...where anything is possible...

So nothing happens all of a sudden...the flow of thought is very subtle and evident....
Serendipity said…
jhakkas ...
jo likhe ho na,, ekdum mast prabal hai :D

"Angry people get hurt and hurt others.. so stay Cool".. :)

:-)
Serendipity said…
as the poem unwinds the words take in a new dimension ... a start darker than darkness.. and that has given its spark for others..
yes the brightest of all is it..


may the star guide ur way always toidi !! :)
Ashish said…
Awesome poem.........very good analogy....the star has faded away in giving light to other.....

total kurbaan on those lines.........
Vishal said…
its really sounds amazing man....
Vishal said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vishal said…
really sounds amazing... arre kuch training batch pe bhi likho yaara
Awesome dude...

The great poet Udi himself has given the comment to you... What else can you ask for... :)

From my end... I agree with Udi... the explanation was not required. This is not for those without imagination. They don't deserve this.
shailajakha said…
Well well, I think this is one of the best poems u ever wrote dpd!!
Way to go! :)
Anonymous said…
Its awesome dude...i will start searching my star from today
Serendipity said…
comments k bhukhe :D
khush hogaya hoga aabtak toh :D
totaaaaal
Unknown said…
After so many comments...I am tempted to add that...the brightest star is usually the north star (Julias Caesar...W.Shakespeare)....usually the point used by sailors to determine direction in earlier days before the invention of the compass...


@ Ravi

Thanks....I am flying !!!!
Serendipity said…
udi chidiya..lolzz..udna khatam hogaya ho to neeche v ajao :D
Sandeep said…
Absolutely!!! Stay cool!!! Good one Dilip!
Sanjeev Kumar said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanjeev Kumar said…
Are u talking about some of ur hidden abilities which have gone in Hibernation which helped u to attain some of ur goals in life ur or any close person to you in your life?


I think my question can help you to find the meaning of your dream.
Dilip Sanchora said…
Thaks all... thanks a lot....Thanks Udi,Sandeep,Bebo,vishal,shailaija,chachajaan,fooVarun,Ravi and Sanjeev ... you all made my day .. [:)] ...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???