Complicated Me...


Once again I arrive.....


My dreams
My dreams are like
cold mountains
hard to climb
hard to forget
I remain clung to
the rope
rope of hope...


My hope
My hope is like
Tip of iceberg
drowns down
with scorching heat
of situations
rises again
with chilling words
of my friends


My friends
My friends are like
brightest stars
near(PUNE,MUMBAI,KOLKATA) and far(Columbus) {bebo,uddy,Rambo,chahca,vindi,nikey }
I get their light
every time I need
silent observers of my nature
bonded to this weird creature...

Comments

Sanjeev Kumar said…
Now its time to switch to the next gear..."ADP". we may be on different ships but we all are and will be travelling together bro....:)
Ashish said…
beautiful metaphor....especially friends waala....
phod diya dilip
triyash said…
@ Poem

Nice write once again...never care for who reads ur poems or posts....but i guess there are 4-5 people who like to see these posts...I too post for them...and of course for myself...

@ Sanjeev's Comment

Kya Hi-fi Language hai...very different from the Sanjeev I know..
Dilip Sanchora said…
are aaj kal saneev cat ke sab words yahin use karata hain ... sahi kaha uddy .. will try to write .. more often .. :)
triyash said…
@ Dilip

Thats the spirit....you would love to read these silly posts and poems later on in your life...I am sure, going by the kinda person u are...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???