An earnest request....

A rosy letter...
----------------------

My dear blossomed flower

this letter is for you
time is little and so are the words
but i hope it will go through

You are always sweet
giving your fragrance to me
and what i do to you ?
behaving rudely, no fear of thee?

This is not me
if it is an acceptable reason?
no, its not real me
may be heat of this cold season ?? :(

But If required
I'll try to change
and will change you also
as a revenge !! ;)

All you need to know
is love of bee towards flower
be happy, remain happy
rain is on strike, some day it'll shower!!

Comments

Serendipity said…
seems the cloulds are on strike
or is it that they flew to distant land?
It may take time for the strike to end
but i do believe the rains will be back

they have more important things to achieve
they want the greenery to spread
but i know they really want to return soon
to the land they love to shower upon :)
Unknown said…
Heavy hai...both of you....

On strikes...I hear there is a strike going on in Heaven and Hell...I hear that one gentleman from Bengal has taught the art of 'Striking' to all the employees of Heaven and Hell, very recently...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???