Just a post...

Just came from office, after having heavy Sambhar-Rice of Andhra-Mess.The effort they put in satisfying their customers is remarkable ( Waddya say Chachajaan? ).Though the language may be different but the way in which they serve you is such that you'll feel at home.

Anyways.. with a full stomach, I asked my friend .. What about a belly on this lean body .. She smiled and looked away ... ,I ignored Bhel Puri Center on the side of the road ..I am too stuffed with that rice -sambhar that even smell of edibles can make me vomit straight away--- Andhra mess zindabaad!!( Reminds me of Shree Ashapuri Bhojanalaya .. where I and Udi used to have Dal-Bati with two full spoons of Ghee.. I wonder, How that Bengali got used to those Hard Balls? ).

Anyways I firmly stuck to the promise, which I made to myself, Promise about being happy.All the way I was chortling and made my friend laugh.Every one likes you when you are smiling ..whenever you remain sad and silent in public with your lips upside down .. you loose a point somewhere (leaving out the exceptions).... Reminds me of a line from Shantaram : " If your fate
doesn't make you laugh, then perhaps you didn't get the joke".

As i say good night to my friend and head towards my flat, my mind thinks about several things.. I think about my shirts which will require my attention on urgent basis as I had put them in arial water yesterday and forgot to wash.. I think about yesterday's walk from same lane ... where I created plot of my new post, but never wrote... I think about my routine after reaching home, it reminds me that my laptop ( OK laptop provided by IBM) doesn't have much songs in
it, so I buy a LATA - RAFI cd, which eventually turned out to be a tribute to their work by Vipin Sachdev and Sadhana Sargam.

Thoughts dont have any end.. But roads do have, and I reach to my flat.Today also cable is not working and not sure whether its due to Non Payment of its dues or due to yesterday's rain.One of the poster in my room says : " Mistakes - The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". But human nature has a very interesting thing about it, it bends the meaning
of rules,lines in such a way that to accommodate his/her desire.And I am also a human being, I took it like this "For quite a some time I haven't read the novel which I bought with huge enthusiasm, so lets start reading that ( leaving the work at hand.. Ok I may look like i am a nikkama, nalayak kinda creature but I too have some work sometimes)".

So I start reading "Life of Pi".Here are some lines which I liked ( I hope you like these too):

"Scientists are a friendly,atheistic,hard-working,beer-drinking lot whose minds are preoccupied with sex,chess and baseball when they are not preoccupied with science".


"When you have suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling."


But one line in Fountainhead says just opposite to it :

Howard Roark says "Everything goes to a point and then, it doesn't even matter".


In broader sense I think later one is correct .. what do you say public???


***********************************************************************************
I don't know why but I find this post bit boring, So I leave you with a perfect piece from Udi :


The light from the distant light house...
kissing their foreheads...
softly...yet assuringly??

As if in a bid...
a bid to bid good bye??
and there I stand on your shores..
bruised yet not tired....

Give me your winds..
to assuage my pain....
to damp my spirits you sent rain...
It merely rejuvenated my vibrant heart....

Painted....
my skies in rainbow colors...
your Sun...
did betray...
the trust was failed...
yet I stand on your shore....
welcoming you with wide open hands...
come and get me...
come...
and take me..
Come...
and
take
me...



Comments

Serendipity said…
@this post could have been better !
like some parts of it..it abruptly looses flow at times..
and I wanna go with Howard Roark.."Everything goes to a point and then, it doesn't even matter"... coz after that point ur senses do die..
Nice and frank but...definitely not in the best category of ur posts :)

@Udi
poem to achi hai..meaning samjhana na zara :-)
Unknown said…
Copy Bebo,

Missed out on grammar a couple of places...finding my lines at the end may have a bouying effect but still the main course had to be more concrete and U need to take care of the loose ends....

A post from a normal days work is good from a normal blogger...but a creative writer will wait for the correct time to ryt...or perhaps modify some of the natural happenings....
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
@ the poem

The lines were parts of a recent chat I had with dilip...just tried to experiment with expressions probably means nuthing....

will complete it...with a meaning if I feel like later on...!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???