Midnight Ramblings



Me,Silence & My Quill

********************************



Sitting alone in my room,struggling with my reveries,I started writing some random lines...underlined with the feelings of heart.. words became darker than silent darkness of midnight....



Today I completed an year in this mess
in its own messy style...
As i lay down in my bed,pull dusty blanket
what I search? Perhaps a smile!


My eyes search darkest spot in the room
is it somewhere in my heart?
Why do I close my eyes to find it
though I know it'll hurt!


Moments rewind upside down
my healthy supper comes first
I can feel myself totally dried up
longing of family? Or is it thirst?


I retreat the road from office to home
preferring private auto over shared one
I throw away money to find comfort
I lose both in chaos around, i get none!


Mind moves to the noon,and heart laughs
one feels heat of life, another? Under addiction!
Everyone laughs and talk over lunch table
I celebrate silently, another day of dissatisfaction!


Ah! Even in dreams i think about my mornings
I wake up to feel heated clock showing ELEVEN
My puzzled mind dwells in puzzled dreams
to find out bloody reason : yesterdays' SOC 7???




Comments

Serendipity said…
I wish you get back your smile ... the darkest spot disappear along with the mess..and ur dissatisfaction ..
all d best@
Unknown said…
dude... what shud I comment... Just falling short of words...

bahut bhaari likhta hain tu...

ek number !!!
Dilip Sanchora said…
thanks rohan .. your comments always boost me up ...
@bebo... i am always smiling... as long as i have your comments :)
Unknown said…
Everyone laughs and talk over lunch table
I celebrate silently, another day of dissatisfaction!


nice lines...the best uns for me....this is a very different type of poetry....different from the way u usually right....good that you r exploring options....a super blend of informal and formal language...keeps the reader guessing....

I dont want to say anything about your dissatisfaction or dark spots....I just appreciate your lines and verses...


btw change the spelling of loose to 'lose'....
Dilip Sanchora said…
udddi ka comment aaya..... this post got complete ... are bas raat ko baithe baithe ... yunhi laga ki kuch alag type ka likhun... baaki .. no dark spots and dissatisfaction .. enjoying life... :)
triyash said…
:)

:)

loose ka spelling change karo..it seems incomplete....

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???