I know .. I am duffer.. :)




as i pack my bag
and leave my office
she is on my mind
i board my bus
look at verdant scenery
she is on my mind
i think hard and harder
as the bus accelerates
and the story rewind(s)

-

----

---

Nine years have passed
with love of its kind
I might not have said..
but she has been always on my mind*

-

----

---


I feel lucky
as she showered her love
i was always lip-locked
she remained pure like dove

-

----

---

Feelings will get their words
now this barrier gonna break
today it'll pour from stars
drenched in love,we'll be awake

-

----

---

as I send this letter to you
i unfold
feelings which i kept
close to my heart..


love's never perfect
and i remained a duffer
right from the start...


today I say
may be the words are few
but i can assure
the feelings are true
yes i do, i did from start
you're my love..and "I love you"

-

----

---


Comments

Serendipity said…
nice one.. I guess Rinu liked it too :P
Unknown said…
really gud.....written stright frm d heart...keep it up..

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???