Crammed with thoughts... once again !!!!




I have never been a gregarious person and each and every time it nettled persons around me.I thought that after coming here i'll improve,but recuperation is not always assured, isn't it??

I have always been bemoaned that my physical presence was not acompained by my soul, but isn't it something which no one can help???


The same thing happened few days ago and I was again damned for my behaviour and this time with some reasons which, they felt ( which I refute!!! ), were the behind my broken eyes.Anyways i don't have any desire to redress anything.


Talking about day to day life ...its colourless and elusive.. each and every time you think you have got hold of it it shows her bestial tricks.


.....hmmm, a lot to write but again Crammed with thoughts!!!



Comments

Rohit L said…
nice one, good use of words..

I had to use the dictionary twice :) , but good flow of words and feelings!!
Serendipity said…
One of ur best posts!

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???