Without KARMA

Getting bored... sitting idle... doing nothing .. this is what i write ..


this termite of time is eating me
so called intelligent mind is beating me
blood oozing out, and head goes light
trying to open my eyes, with all my might

what i see, is a blank screen of dark future
a tragic story,with all means of torture
songs, novels, coffee are my mates
getting old, lazy with passing dates

oh god!!! where am i heading
colorful dreams have now grey shading
turning into a creature of no KARMA
no LIFE if no KARMA, isn't it said by DHARMA????

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice expressions loved all of them. the best one though is,


blank screen of dark future..


cool ryt...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???