The longest Bath ...


I was standing under shower .. the chilled shots were nailing hard, with each and every drop i was being pushed towards the well of my memories.. the memories still in air like those particles during early days of childhood when we had that ground made of sand (ok!! i agree, we had no furnished ground at all, but i am suffering from diseases called as OPTIMISM and CONTENT... ). At that moment, if someone had asked me what i would like to be in my life.. i would have easily said ... "An officer in the bank in Gandhi Chowk ( A place which have a lots of landmarks like "Madhyamik school", "Dalluji's kachauri shop"... etcetera ... )which is having doors made of glass.. (Bank of Rajasthan .. being precisely ) ...


Scientist may boast about the MAC speeds of their air crafts .. but i bet,we have something much faster than that .. and that is "wheel of time" ... ambitions, desires,dreams and situations changes drastically as soon as you blink your eyelid.
As I grown older.. everything changed...if my goals had changed, it would have been better .. but the thing which changed was " i was without a goal" .. though i used to be in top 3 of class all the time but never made an effort to do this ... ?( i realized this later when i had to face fierce competition .. and i continued with same attitude and not to mention that I failed!!! )


"We don't know what we got, until we say GOODBYE to that" ... I felt this thing at times.... I used to curse my school (ADARSH VIDHYA MANDIR) ... but what I found lately was, It was the best school I have ever been to or have heard of!!!


"This life is as good as you see it" ... very true ... If you live for the moments then you will never find a moment wasted.. because these moments only make the LIFE TIME .. isn't it???? .... ( sounds too philosophical haan ???? )


"BOOKS and MUSIC are your best buddies " ...3rd year of college... a lots of things changed...a lots of HIGH and LOW moments... I wouldn't have been able to come out, if we hadn't had these two friends with me (thanks to my computer, thanks to my parents too.. they financed it :) ) ... What I discovered, I was missing this vast ocean of knowledge badly ... they taught me, helped me to pass my time...and alleviated the pain at the same time....and Music??? ... It kept me high on my spirits....


"Count you CHICKENS before they hatch, but never put pressure of performing" .... Its necessary to expect results .. but when we start expecting a lot from ourselves, we end up underperformed... I learned these things after I failed at IIT JEE exam ( but did i fail if I was able to learn this thing?? ) ....


"Patience is the important ingredient of the recipe called as SUCCESS"... It has been five months here ... I know, I am not enjoying the JOB here..though its giving me enough money ... But there is always a suitable time to make the right move ... A suitable time to pursue my interests ... :) ... I am enjoying this time too .. though I don't like much of it...


"Your parents did the best job, they knew how to do " .... whatever I am today is the outcome of my parents efforts .... they went through rough periods to provide me bright days.. and breezy mornings.... and when they are happy ... you have the best time of your life... The trip last week was the best time ( outside home) I ever had...(though i missed sis,jeeju and suryansh ... a lot)....



With all things running in my mind... Dreaming about new heights .. I came out of the shower ( with a positive mindset) . ... this had been the longest bath of my life .... and most refreshing too... :) .... its time for some Pooja ... so Over 'n' Out!!!


Comments

sanjay vyas said…
wow! such good strokes of pen! frankely i hav gone thru the whole only right now and enjoyed every word of it.
looking forward to the next.
Dilip Sanchora said…
thanks sanjay ji ... :)
Naresh said…
I'm finding myself concurring with your thoughts...see my thoughts at:

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~naresh/thoughts/thoughts.htm

Take care,
Naresh Agarwal
New York City

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???