its world of JOHN GALT!!!!

I know .. why you hate me
i know.. the reason of your anger
I know.. what makes you worry
I know.. why you weak are together

Because .. once again you are scared
Because... you have limbs made of sand
Because...once again you are out of your senses
Because... you don't own this land

Lemme remind...the oath which you took
Lemme remind...its today .. My DAY
Lemme remind...i am the king here
Lemme remind...you have a debt to PAY

You decide...where do you want to go?
You decide...you want air to breathe,water to drink???
You decide...your own fate and foe
you decide...where do you want to go, when earth shrink(S)???

A last chance...for you to survive
A last chance...to choose sweet or salt
A last chance...to make sweat as your god
A last chance...to enter,its world of JOHN GALT!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???