I am dead again!!!

I was totally an innocent guy
truthful, loyal and pure as sky
I never thought I'll have to cry
she'll leave my heart to fry

i was dead, you brought the life
you pulled me out from my own strife
you taught me how to live a day
reminded me the prices i had to pay

but again, things are not forever
you are well, then again its time for fever
the day was over and now it's time for tide
this is the fact,who wants to hide

you left me alone,in middle of journey
i was dead, again on gurney
my mouth was shut, eyes were red
everything rewinding, thread by thread

i was neither burnt nor buried
left me alone and everyone hurried
i stood up alone and walked out
wanted to yell, but couldn't shout

then i saw, dead men walking
with distorted faces they were talking
now i realized the code of the world
in a pot of lies, we've been hurled!!!

Comments

triyash said…
amazing words and great rhyming...



anyway I am proud to announce that I have nominated you for the Lemonade Award...for a blog which shows the wicked side of love and life...
Dilip Sanchora said…
are baap re yeh kya tha re...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???