death of my past...

drenched in the rain of pain
i am here to write again
i wont write about sorrow
that is the color of tomorrow

but, then, is there any other thing to write
any other sky for my small kite
here the winds are blowing hard
no limit table, too costly for my card(s)

i will sing for happIness in pain
this pain will not go in vain
this crying face, i wont forget
no more love and no more regret

why should i think of her
she is beautiful??? i differ
how can she be? without a heart
dummy of lies, a foul piece of art

I am here, without any fear
In the shining future, i'll disappear
where my heart wont scream,total silence, no sounds
death of my past, is the cure of heart's wounds....

Comments

triyash said…
you couldnt out run your shadow...it caught up with you in the last two stanzas...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???