untitled....

may sound as random thoughts... :)


cheering,whistiling,
kicking the cane
rose in hand,
entered your lane
little bit nervous
happynes all around
thumping hurt,singinng birds
and shaking ground...

in front of your door
i stopped..
to check if my shirt is tucked
and hair??? dont want to be ducked

knocking on the door
i curse the dusty floor
rehearsing again all those lines
a wave of surge running in spine

when you came out
i was about to shout
oh my godess!!!
you are looking so beautiful
I will be a fool
if i think.i am cool!!

in that black gown
seemed that a fairy came down
pearls twinkling around your neck
a moment. cant be baught by any check

i lost my words, lines i prepared
uttering words, which i could have spared
i found myself, lost in sea..
but you helped me to be only "ME".

Comments

WarmSunshine said…
Awwww this one's so sweet!

:)
triyash said…
wOw...


good ryt.....nyc to read happy poems....


check out for the typo's happiness and goddess...

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???