I love you...

under the shower
lacking all the power
memories gripping me again
consciousness, hard to regain

smashing my head against the wall
oouch!!! it hurts, and i fall
pulling my hairs,nailing ma flash
this is wat happens, when emotions clash

i can see you here
with knife and spear
hit me, kill me, i wanna die
coz i am not one, who uttered lie(s)

you laughing haan??laugh out loud
like the thunder, peeping from cloud(s)
if this makes you happy, i'll die
with frozen blood, broken eyes, i'll cry!!!

u wanna dance...please baby dance
the floor is red.. take a glance
its my blood.. how does it matter???
yeah you can.. if you wanna flatter

but do me a favour.. a last one
i may be noone.. a last to none
walk along the past...steps very few
my words echoes there.. says.."i love you"!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i liked the poem ... but not the few slangs or hindi tone u used here ... rest was lovely !!
Unknown said…
yeah you could do away with the hard words,

but then they make it all the more natural..

good poem, keep penning...
WarmSunshine said…
Hi

nice blog :)

The poem was good... the rhyming went good... and the ending was beautiful!

*Smile*

Mehreen.

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???