My Notebook

My Notebook!!!

on the corner of my table
dust covering its facade
lies a silent explorer of me

A true friend of mine
reflecting every bit of life
love, loath, ambitions
scattered on every page

it marks the day
when i won my first match
it speaks about the day
when i cried on a dropped catch

it rejoice the day
when i entered the college
the days of ragging
the days of friendship n fun
the fights which lasted in none

volumes of poems
which i wrote for her
hundreads of codes
which only lovers can decipher

it reminds me my responsibility
fathers expectations from my ability
it reminds the words which mother said
some tears which never rolled, but she had

taking the notebook
i decided to write
its not just a poem
its a salute to my guide ( my notebook!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???