Code of Life...

i tried
tried really hard
played all my cards
but still
i failed
then again i tried
tried to stop the tears
on the ruins of all the years
on the corner of my roof
i sat, totally alone!!!

i tried
to look away
from contrition of heart
vision hazed
due to tears in my eye
due to blazed sun in the sky

i tried
observed with squinted eyes
some dried out trees
deserted road
house of a widow
abandoned and lonesome
a laborer walking
sweaty but without any sum

i tried
to decipher
the code of life
and thought
there is only pain
every moment is in vain

then i saw
a little boy
on distant roof
playing with his kite
he played, got tired
his kite never took off
yet he was smiling
i found him mocking
mocking at me
a smile danced on my face
a lesson, life is a race
play your part, don't be late
rest is rest, called as fate!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???