Some lines..

i like to play with words???.. yes i do.. ek dum jhakkas time pass...

Vestiges of my beloved dreams

Scary how much, when they screams

They speak every word, which I fear...

Shattered soul is going to tear…

So much scared, holding my heart tight…

Don’t wanna loose , just want to fight…

Why am I suffering ,for my heart’s deed..

I want to be free, gonna break this creed…

I think, I bought adulterated love…

Innocence was fake, in the form of a dove..

I am not gonna endure this pain…

Won’t let go the time in vain…

I wanna throw this garbage away from my mind…

Left it loose, but it’s time to wind...

Now fear seems to be dripping away from heart…

Do whatever u want, I m not gonna hurt…

Comments

it speaks a lot about you, i guess.

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???