Frozen Tears...


I was goin through some community at orkut and found this one ...someone wrote a poem and left it there to complete ...so i tried...(the words in red, are written by me... :) )


I was afraid one day you will be gone
I would be left crying and weeping

Whom would I say that you are cute
To whom whould I call innocent and pure

I screamed I begged to stop you
For no one to listen to the unheard voices within

Now tears are at the brink of my eyes
As you leave waving hands to say byes

But I wont let them fall right now
I have freezed them on my eyebrows

They would fall only when you come back
To celebrate the rejoice of being with you

I will wait forever to set them free
with faith in my love and in God

but wat if ..we never meet again
wat if there is no soul to regain

i'll have to accept that u r gone
leavin me blue and quite alone

i think baby..u took me for granted
i think i m behavin like besotted

the coda of my love is being written
page i m writing is damped for certain

my eyes are moist and vision is hazed
but i can see my future being shaped

the world around me is rapidly belting
so do I..and frozen tears are melting!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
This poem comes across as a song, it flows effortlessly, awesome fine lines
Madhuri said…
arey waah...aap to hindi hi nahi...angrezi mein bhi mast ho...its beautifully completing...ur efforts have led to the perfect ending..

keep rocking ;)

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???