Friends

Suppose you have got everything ..everything ..which you can expect ..to have in this world ...but not a friend..then what will be the situation ...can you imagine????.....yes you can say that ...you do..but deep down ..inside your heart..if you dont feel a storm raisin ...then you certainly dont understand!!!!Coz i believe that you dont know what you have got untill you say "gudbye"....A friend is someone ....whom you can say everything ..everything...each and every bit of your heart....even your most abominable crime..!!!!

but to what extent you can bother your friend....i believe this is sthing which is called as'uncountabble..or undefined".....your friend will listen to u...will try to heal you...will correct you...and thts the way a friend should be!!!!

Last night i had a vigourous discussion with one of my best friend.....something which i never had..i hurt her alot ...it seemed that she was annoying me with every single word....and when it was my turn ..she was like..."i have to go"....i was furious ...furious like hell..and lot more helpless than that...

But in the morning when i woke up...i dont know wat had happened to me ..but it seemed refreshing...i found scorching sun as a source of motivation rather than a source of immense heat....

I tried to find the source of this metamorphism.....and all i get was "time" ..yes..Time...sometime we need Time to think..Time to rectify our mistakes...and thats what my FRIEND gave me..rather than indulging me in an aimless discussion...rather than making me dependent..she forced me to think.......................this is all i want to say...for a friend ..a true friend indeed....you led me to REINCARNATION....

thank you ..thank you very much my friend...i hope u'll be always there to help me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

janani janma bhoomi swargadapi gariyashi!!!!

Midnight Ramblings

Just a forwarded mail ???